The Convention Centre Dublin (The CCD) is an inspirational setting for meetings with fantastic views of the city. Winners of over 45 industry awards, including ‘World’s Leading Meetings & Conference Centre’ 2019 and 2017 at the World Travel Awards, the venue has 22 multi-functional, flexible rooms, suitable for meetings, conferences and exhibitions of up to 8,000 delegates. It boasts a 1,995 seat auditorium, 4,500 square meters of exhibition space, banqueting for up to 3,000 guests and six foyer spaces. With panoramic views of the city, the bay and surrounding mountains, these unique foyer spaces flood the venue with natural light and offer the perfect setting for registration and hospitality.
The CCD offers a full suite of expert services on-site, and is the second venue in Europe, and third worldwide, to receive a Healthy Venue accreditation. As one of the most technologically sophisticated venues in the world, it features state of the art equipment in every room, complimentary Wi-Fi for 22,000 devices and advanced communications, lighting, sound, rigging and IT solutions to enhance every event.
The venue is close to Dublin’s top cultural and tourist attractions and 20,000 competitively priced hotel rooms are within easy reach.
• Think Global Award, Travel Category, 2020
• Green Tourism and Entertainment Award, The Green Awards, 2020
• World’s Leading Meetings & Conference Centre, World Travel Awards, 2019, 2017
• Silver Healthy Venue accreditation, World Obesity Federation, 2017
• Europe’s Leading Meetings & Conference Centre, World Travel Awards, 2017
• Best Overseas Conference Centre, UK M&IT Awards, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
• Best Overseas Conference Venue, UK C&IT Excellence Awards, 2015, 2013
• AIPC Apex Awards, World’s Best Convention Centre, Runner-up 2012